Responsible retouching studio
• We specialised in high end retouching for campaign, beauty, lookbook, editorial, product and still life photography.
• We help photographers to avoid burnouts and fashion brands to meet their deadlines.
• We respect raw beauty, textures and details by treating images with love and extra care.
Vogue - Elle - Wonderland - Marie Clair - L'officiel
Gucci - Prada - Balmain - Jimmy Choo - Christian Louboutin - Monnier Paris - Jimmy Fairly - Ivy Oak - Laagam - Flannels - Office - Adidas - Nike - Laboratoires Klorane.
How can we help?
This is what we do:
- Adjusting lighting and exposure
- Colour correction
- Colour grading
- Skin Retouching
- Hair Retouching
- Teeth whitening and eye enhancement
- Enhancing or modifying makeup
- Clothes retouching (creases, shape)
- Background cleaning
- Removing distractions
- Smoothing or enhancing textures
- Body contouring and shaping
- Removing or reducing glare and reflections
- Correcting perspective and distortion
- Adding or removing objects
- Creating composite images
- Enhancing or altering colours
- Passion: we are in love with fashion and photography!
- Natural approach: we specialised in elevating beauty by keeping it real.
- Faster turnaround: by focusing only in retouching, we deliver 5x faster than photographers who multitask.
- Expertise in Fashion Retouching: we understand the requirements of the industry and we are up to date about the latest trends.
- Personalised experience: now that we work remotely, we kind of miss human interaction. To keep us more connected and fully understand your vision, we promote regular meetings to discover your project and align retouching notes.
- Healthy work-life balance: no need to be until 2 am working on those deliverables. We can split the project and enjoy some quality time off.
- Growing together: we want you to grow, because that means we will grow with you!
Check out our latest work
Hi! I'm Nina
I’m the founder and main retoucher of Algia Studio.
I started my career as a fashion photographer working in a studio in London.
During this time, I was using my knowledge in retouching to work on my own images. By then, I thought all the photographers did the same… but I couldn’t be more wrong!
I learned that the best photographers send their images to post-production agencies. It made a lot of sense, one cannot do all, delegating is the key.
After the pandemic, I relocated to the South West of France and I created my own retouching studio. After all, I was always much better at retouching than at taking pictures 🙂
Here, I can live and work next to nature, which inspires me every day. And I still get to work for the fashion industry, which I love, thanks to you.
What our clients say:
I’ve been working with Nina (and now Algia) since the beginning of my career, 5 years ago. From day one, I felt super comfortable working with her!
Her attentive listening and personalised guidance really helped me get my work to the next level. She always delivers on time, even when deadlines are tight, and her natural finish is everything. I can’t recommend her enough.
I had the pleasure of working with Algia Studio on a many projects (including publications like Vogue Spain and L’officiel Baltics) and I am always incredibly impressed with their retouching skills and attention to detail.
It’s important to find a retoucher who can understand your style and needs and I most certainly found mine in Algia Studio.
I’ve worked with Algia Studio countless times now and every time they consistently exceed expectations!
Nina is an incredible retoucher. I cannot say enough good about her. She has such a beautiful light touch and does exactly what you want. Not only is she amicable but she delivers in such a very reasonable period of time.
Do yourself a favor and work with her!